Monday 3 September 2012

Sedona Lace Palette came in!

 
Recieved in the mail on Friday! n_n I haven't been on much this past week and i apologize, started working at the snack shack though! So i'm getting more hours in which means more CA$H for moi.. 


.. Also in news i'm going to Mexico for 2 weeks in November! I've never been, and i'm going to take as much advantage of the experience at possible! <3 


Also in mail i recieved my earrings from BodyJewelerySource.com 
 
I have two parcels waiting for me at the post office. but its labor day so i dont think they're open :( On Friday i also received my package from Dixi, i'll update you on the Dixi package once i take more photo's and wear what i got :3 
 
Alrighty <3 that's all for now kids... MUAH!

xo
Misslulu
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment